• Therapy, relationship therapy, supervision, and life coaching
• Offering practical solutions based on the latest neuroscience research
• Skills training in how to re-wire your brain for permanent change
B. Couns., RGON., Dip. NPU., Cert IFT., Cert RF.
Pauline is the founder and leader of Insight and the developer of Insight Focused neuroTherapy. A lifelong learner, her 25 years of experience as a therapist and her vibrant and informative teaching style have earned her a reputation as a sought-after speaker and trainer in many countries around the world. Pauline’s areas of specialty include trauma, emotional issues, relational difficulties, grief, stress management, life transitions and mindfulness training. She is the mother of three adult children and ‘GG’ to her five beautiful grandchildren.
m +64 21 974 172 | p +64 9 846 8887 | e firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Couns., RGON., Cert. IFT., Family Court Reg., NZCCA., ACC Reg.
Sandy is an experienced therapist with over 20 years in private practice. Her areas of specialty include trauma, emotional issues, relational difficulties, grief, stress management & life transitions. Part of her practice involves sensitive claims work for ACC. She has a long history of involvement in creative pursuits. Sandy trained in print making & painting in the early 1990s and offers art therapy as a way of helping people discover important insights. She has four adult children and four grandchildren.
m +64 27 534 0257 | p +64 9 846 8887 | e email@example.com
First, we create a safe space for you to talk. Then in a conversational manner we:
- Undertake an initial assessment answering the following questions; What brings you here? What do you hope to have happen? What do you think is currently holding you back?
- Explore influencing factors.
- Work together to create an overview of what is happening, making links, identifying strategies and beliefs that might be hindering your momentum.
- Facilitate a therapeutic conversation to deepen your awareness and help you to discover insights about your issue, to rewire your brain and to promote your well-being.
We then build on this work session by session, reviewing progress and ensuring the process meets your needs.
practice, as well as enriching my everyday life. I would highly recommend it to professionals working in the helping
professions or anyone with an interest in personal growth and development.”
LINEE, Clinical Psychologist
Deb, Graphic Designer